Saturday, January 14, 2012

Trifle and parfait


I rarely find a trifle dessert that I actually love. This one is perfection.

                                                                           Source: tasteofhome.com via Kristen on Pinterest






It looks amazing, right? You can get the recipe over at Taste of Home. Because of all the ingredients, it isn't a cheap dessert to make. I save this one for special events. I did find that there was more toppings and peanut butter mixture than what would fit in my trifle bowl. What a shame. The hubby thought it would be fun to use our sundae glasses to make some parfaits to use the remaining yummy goodness. 

Again, what a shame ;)










Sharing this with...
bear rabbit bear *Bubbly Nature Creations * French Country Cottage 
 It's Overflowing * Oopsey Daisy * Ruby Jean * Tatertots and Jello 
The Girl Creative * The Southern Institute * Whipperberry

No comments:

Post a Comment