Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pink Winter Wonderland Party Feature

 My good friend Katie is super creative. She doesn't have a blog...yet ;) With her permission, I'm featuring a few snapshots from her daughter's birthday party. Before the party, she told me that she was going to keep it simple and just order some pizzas (yeah, right!).

Since I wasn't expecting anything fancy at the local pizza joint, I didn't bring my camera. Here are the best pictures that I could muster up from my phone. It was quite dreamy - a pink winter wonderland.










Sharing this with...
A little inspiration * bear rabbit bear *Bubbly Nature Creations 
French Country Cottage * House of Hepworths * I can teach my child
It's Overflowing * Oopsey Daisy * Ruby Jean * Six Sisters StuffTatertots and Jello  
The Girl Creative * The Grant Life * The Southern Institute * Whipperberry

No comments:

Post a Comment