Monday, January 23, 2012

A quick birthday card idea

My cousin has five adorable kids and I try to remember to send them each a birthday card. Unfortunately, remembering birthdays and special days is not my forte. I'm two weeks late on this sweet little girl's card ::shakes head in shame:: If it makes it any better, I am learning how to use iCalendar and putting all the birthday reminders in there since clearly my binder method hasn't been working ;)

Even though it will be over two weeks late, I still wanted to send a {belated} birthday card. The card is pretty simple but I think the birthday girl will like it. If you are looking for amazing talent, you came to the wrong place. There is much better talent out there in the blogosphere but I just wanted to share a quick, easy card idea.

Here is the outside of the card. Inspired by this pin.


And the inside of the card. I always send $5 for each birthday. Isn't this a lot cuter than stuffing money in a card?! I had to search a while to find a tutorial...and then I asked the hubby to fold it! Ha! Here is a tutorial that the hubby used....but I thought this video looked helpful if I ever try it ;)



Sharing this with...
A little inspiration * bear rabbit bear *Bubbly Nature Creations 
French Country Cottage * House of Hepworths * I can teach my child
It's Overflowing * Oopsey Daisy * Ruby Jean * Six Sisters StuffTatertots and Jello  
The Girl Creative * The Grant Life * The Southern Institute * Whipperberry

No comments:

Post a Comment