Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A trip to the thrift store


I have been itching to go to a local thrift shop. Now that the holidays are over, I treated myself to a short trip! I enjoyed just browsing and looking for potential among the junk. I limited myself to these pretties:

I have no idea if these jars are old or new but I thought they had a lovely vintage look. Can't you picture them next to a pitcher of lemonade? I bought eight. I guess that means I really liked them :)





I also found this old tin. Rustic and simple.



For a grand total of $10. What have you thrifted lately?

Sharing this with...


bear rabbit bear
Bubbly Nature Creations
French Country Cottage
It's Overflowing
Oopsey Daisy
Ruby Jean
Tatertots and Jello
The Girl Creative
The Southern Institute
Whipperberry

No comments:

Post a Comment