Monday, January 9, 2012

The return of the car track

This week will wrap up the last of our Christmas celebrations. Now that the boy cousins have opened their gifts,  I thought I would share how I packaged and wrapped the car track I made a couple months back.




I used a crystal light container, fabric, ribbon and mod podge. I measured the fabric and adhered it to the crystal light container with mod podge. Once it dried, I put the lid back on, topped it with a toy car and tied it up with a ribbon. I love the red and white ribbon against the blue and white fabric.






Sharing this with...
A little inspiration * bear rabbit bear *Bubbly Nature Creations 
French Country Cottage * House of Hepworths * I can teach my child
It's Overflowing * Oopsey Daisy * Ruby Jean * Six Sisters StuffTatertots and Jello  
The Girl Creative * The Grant Life * The Southern Institute * Whipperberry

No comments:

Post a Comment