Monday, January 23, 2012

Fairy Party Planning

For Ellie's 3rd birthday, we debated between one of these party themes:
a) Princess
b) Fairies
c) Taylor Swift

It was a hard decision. We play princesses every. single. day. I'm kinda burnt out so...


a) Princess
b) Fairies
c) Taylor Swift

All the inflatable guitars I looked at online were out of stock. (That is not a joke.)

a) Princess
b) Fairies
c) Taylor Swift


Fairy party it is then! Here is the only problem. We have been sick for the past six weeks; the kind of sick that means everything gets put on hold. Plus, we were out of town the last two weeks. I have four days to plan this party. My type A personality is freaking out a little BUT it is just a three year old birthday party and not likely to be remembered by its guest of honor.

Pinterest has been such a great tool for event planning. My fairy party board provided lots of inspiration, thought it will obviously be a lot more simple than the lavish parties I drooled over pinned. 

Fortunately, I was able to order some of the supplies online and picked up a few other items so far:








Sharing this with...
A little inspiration * bear rabbit bear *Bubbly Nature Creations 
French Country Cottage * House of Hepworths * I can teach my child
It's Overflowing * Oopsey Daisy * Ruby Jean * Six Sisters StuffTatertots and Jello  
The Girl Creative * The Grant Life * The Southern Institute * Whipperberry

No comments:

Post a Comment