Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Twelve Months of the Gift of Romance: January


I can't believe today is the last day of January! I just barely squeezed in the first installment of Cindy Colley's Twelve Months of the Gift of Romance. I shared this idea  last month on my Facebook page. Are any of you committing to this idea for your spouse? I can be such a slacker as a wife and I hope this will help me remember to do something extra special each month for my sweetie.



If you'd like the recipe for this delicious white chocolate mocha, you can find it here. Enjoy :)

If you plan to commit to this 12 month challenge, message me and let me know. I'd love to hear your stories and ideas. If you take any pictures, please let me know so we can share them with our little blog community.








Sharing this with...
A little inspiration * bear rabbit bear *Bubbly Nature Creations 
French Country Cottage * House of Hepworths * I can teach my child
I {heart} naptime *It's Overflowing * Oopsey Daisy * Positively Splendid 
Ruby Jean  *Six Sisters StuffTatertots and Jello  *The Girl Creative *
The Grant Life *The Southern Institute * Whipperberry

No comments:

Post a Comment