Thursday, January 19, 2012

Penguin Hat

During our family Bible time, Ellie decided that we needed to make a penguin hat. What?! To appeal to her penguin interest, we talked about how God makes penguins and what penguins eat and so on. Recently, I posted about the different hats Ellie and I have made, including the most recent being an elephant hat. We have still been a little under the weather (I know, enough already!) but I asked Chase to bring me a glue stick, scissors and some construction paper. I was able to throw this together in just a couple minutes.







Sharing this with...
A little inspiration * bear rabbit bear *Bubbly Nature Creations 
French Country Cottage * House of Hepworths * I can teach my child
It's Overflowing * Oopsey Daisy * Ruby Jean * Six Sisters StuffTatertots and Jello  
The Girl Creative * The Grant Life * The Southern Institute * Whipperberry

No comments:

Post a Comment