I'm not sure why you have stuck it out with me but I am so thankful! I appreciate all of the lovely comments you leave and knowing that my blogging has served a purpose beyond myself. Thank you for that. So...to start off the new year, I have a giveaway!
Have you seen all the lovely resin cabochon flower jewelry floating around Pinterest? I've seen them on Etsy and Very Jane as well. I was inspired to make my own. I love the look. I wear mine most days.
What do you think of these?
1. Vintage pink and mint rose hair pins with mint mum earrings.
2. Vintage blue ring with matching mum earrings and tangerine orange earrings.
3. Jolly green rose and mum hair pins with matching necklace charm
4. Bold pink rose necklace charm with hint of pink mum earrings
5. Mint flower ring with bold pink rose earrings and hair pin
6. Vintage pink rose ring and hairpin with turquoise mum earrings
7. Mint flower ring with matching mum earrings and vintage pink hair pin
8. Lilac rose earrings with coordinating lilac and jolly green hair pins
9. Burgundy chrysanthemum necklace charm with yellow earrings
**This giveaway has closed. Sorry!**
So here's the giveaway part. I will be giving away one set of your choice. Today is your lucky day.
Here's how to enter. No more than three entries per person, please. I would like all 30 fans to have a fair chance at this ;) The giveaway will close this Thursday January 5th at 10:00 pm cst.
1. Leave me a comment letting me know which set you would like if you won.
2. Follow me on Facebook or Google Friend Connect. Leave a comment letting me know.
3. Share this giveaway on Facebook or Twitter and come back and let me know!
Here is a sample tweet you can use: Free vintage inspired jewelry from(This giveaway will only be mailed to addresses within the U.S.)
@kritiann. Comment to enter:http://titus2workinprogress.blogspot.com/2011/12/vintage-inspired-jewelry-giveaway.html Pls RT
Y'all are awesome. Thank you for participating!
Linking up with....