Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Fleas and 'Tiques

During a recent visit to Arkansas, I stopped by one of my favorite Flea Market/Antique shops called Fleas and 'Tiques. Here are some of the lovelies that I found:

Aren't these pink juice glasses darling? They probably only hold 6 ounces or so. Growing up my mom always poured us a glass of juice in a tiny vintage glass like these. We had to drink our little cup of juice before going to school :)



Aren't these pink hobnail sherbet cups dreamy? I love all things hobnail and combined with this color...I really wanted to bring these home!


A whole wall of depression glass. And it's all pink! Imagine that.


These striped glasses reminded me of summertime. Can't you see them lined up on a tray with a pitcher of sweet tea? I resisted the urge to buy them. Which is good since I just bought some thrifty jars to use as glasses.


Vintage blue tinted mason jars with zinc lids. I wanted the whole shelf but settled on just one of these pretties to put in my windowsill above the sink.



What have you spotted on your latest shopping venture?


Sharing this with...
A little inspiration * bear rabbit bear *Bubbly Nature Creations 
French Country Cottage * House of HepworthsIt's Overflowing
Oopsey Daisy * Ruby Jean *Tatertots and Jello * The Girl Creative  
The Grant Life * The Southern Institute * Whipperberry

No comments:

Post a Comment