Saturday, January 28, 2012

Whimsical Fairy Party

Welcome to our whimsical fairy party...

I can't believe my little girl is three! I had a BLAST planning a dinner party for her birthday. (If you want to see how we decided on the fairy theme, read here.) We enjoyed a great evening with some of our closest friends. Since our family all lives too far away to visit on birthdays, I enjoy making the girls' birthday celebrations intimate with a few special families who have stepped in as family and made room in their hearts for our sweet girls. I just used the word "family" three times in one sentence which pretty much cements my whole point that I try to make birthday celebrations a family ordeal. I want to share a few more details with y'all in the coming week but for now, here are some pictures of the party.





















If you would like to see more ideas and the inspiration I used, check out my fairy party board on Pinterest. Once we wrap up our weekend celebrating, I'll be sure to post some recipes, project how-to's and {free} printables from the party. So please come back or sign up to receive email or Facebook notifications.

For more details on where I purchased party supplies, etc. click {here}


For more info on the birthday girl's apparel, click {here}


 



Sharing this with...
A little inspiration * bear rabbit bear *Bubbly Nature Creations 
French Country Cottage *Home Stories A to Z * House of Hepworths 
I can teach my child *I {heart} naptime *It's Overflowing * Oopsey Daisy  
Positively Splendid *Ruby Jean  *Six Sisters StuffTatertots and Jello  
The Delectable Home * The Girl Creative *The Grant Life 
The Southern Institute * Whipperberry

No comments:

Post a Comment