Thursday, December 29, 2011

Year in Review 2011

This year has been a whirlwind! I'm so thankful for the many blessings we've received including our sweet addition Hannah Rose, our new home and, of course, all my new bloggy friends :) I've learned a ton about blogging in the past eight months - mainly all trial and error! I hope to improve in the coming year, but you know, we are all a work in progress. Most importantly I hope to become more like the description in Titus 2:3-5.

 Here are some snippets of my top posts for my year in review:


Homemade laundry soap. I love this stuff! This is the supply I prepared before Hannah Rose was born.


Putting together a super hero fort kit was a lot of fun:


And here is the girl version - a princess fort kit :)


DIY glass pebble necklace using letters from a magazine:


Easy to make felt Christmas tree:


These little snow globes were my absolute favorite Christmas decoration, hands down. I just love the simplicity of it. Cost me a total of $1 for the two of them! 


Ellie still wears her Rapunzel wig:





This is one of my personal favorites. Lamp makeover:


Can you tell I was really into this blue color this year?! Key art and vase:


This garland was oh-so-easy to make and looked lovely during the fall months. 


 Thank you all for your encouragement in this personal endeavor. I love all your sweet comments and I look forward to seeing what the year to come will bring.



Linking up with...


trellis.jpg



It's Overflowing
Oopsey Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment