Monday, December 26, 2011

My favorite things...

We had such a lovely holiday with our sweet girls. Unfortunately, we were (and still are) sick on Christmas. Of course that didn't stop us from opening all of our presents :) Here are some of my favorite gifts this year.

The Hallmark snowman night light. I kid you not - I have wanted this little guy for five years and searched high and low. He has always been out of stock but this year I got him. Better yet, the hubby got him for 50% off!

 Lady Grey tea. For whatever reason, this flavor is not sold around here in any of the stores. A friend of mine enjoys it too and has her daughters pick it up for her before they come visit. It is my absolute favorite tea. Thanks Mom!
 Bakers twine is my new addiction. I especially love this spool of cotton candy pink that the hubby ordered for me.
What was your favorite gift?

No comments:

Post a Comment