Friday, March 9, 2012

A Re-do of a Re-do

Do you remember my old lamp?




I painted it this fun, bright blue:



Annnd now I decided it was a little too bold for our living room. So, I repainted it! I'm loving this color even more because it matches our color palette so much better. The color is Valspar's Smoke Infusion gloss spray paint.




I've seen more of these ribbon and fabric lampshades at craft and antique shops. They can be very pricy and I made mine simply with the fabric and lace scraps I had laying around the house. You can read my tutorial for the lampshade {here}.







Thought you might like to see a close up of my vintage tablecloth. Such lovely embroidery!


I won the pitcher at a Bunco party my sister-in-law hosted. So much fun :)


The tray I have the pitcher sitting on is a Dollar Tree find! I just sanded it down and spray painted it to match the lamp. 












Sharing this with...

No comments:

Post a Comment