Saturday, March 10, 2012

Clip-on Earrings

I originally shared this tutorial over at Oopsey Daisy. I thought I would share it here in case any of you missed it :)



Anyone else living with a three year old princess? Or is that just me? Either way, my little princess loves all things dress-up and I decided to make my little lady some clip-on earrings. These were very simple to make and inexpensive.

Here's what I used:

  • Clip-on earring backs purchased at Hobby Lobby (print a 40% off coupon from their website before you go!)


  • Embellishments or charms. I used a leftover strand of pearls I had on hand and some ceramic cabochon charms (you can find a great selection on Etsy)



  • Hot glue gun

 I simply used my hot glue gun to adhere different embellishments to the clip-on earring backs. I would suggest testing out the earring backs before gluing, as I found there were a few duds in the pack I purchased.

Here's how the pearl clusters turned out:



And my personal favorites are the blue rose set:










Sharing this with...


No comments:

Post a Comment