Monday, March 5, 2012

Bruschetta {wheat thins style}


I shared a picture of this snack on my Facebook page when I first made it on a whim. I had no intentions of writing a blog post but when I took a bite of this yummy little snack, I knew I had to share more details with y'all!

So here you go:

You'll need wheat thins, basil pesto, cherry or grape tomatoes and mozzarella (I used fresh mozzarella.)


Grab your Wheat Thins and spread on the basil pesto. Here is the brand I buy. It is right next to the jars of marinara in the pasta aisle.


Top with a generous chunk of mozzarella and a halved grape tomato. Broil until melted and the crackers are lightly toasted. 



Delicious! The toasty crackers are sooo good and combined with the flavors of bruschetta = perfect! I didn't have high expectations for this snack but I seriously ate every. single. one. I think they would make a perfect appetizer for a dinner party. Hope you enjoy :)

On another note, I new winner has been selected for the embellished headband giveaway. Congratulations Julie!


Juliesears1Collapse
Super cute Kristen! Love the aqua one!







Sharing this with...

No comments:

Post a Comment