Thursday, March 15, 2012

Child's Bedroom Reveal

Today, I'm sharing my toddler's room. This room still has some work to go but like most things in our life, it is going to be a continual work in progress!


This bed is one of the very first projects I ever shared on Titus 2 Work in Progress!  My mother-in-law made the pillow shams out of three coordinating fabrics we picked out.


 I purchased this sweet, little corner china cabinet at a flea market for $90 three years ago. It is nice to be able to showcase memorable items and books without taking up a lot of space.


These old black and white photos are pictures of my mom from her childhood years. They are just precious and I enjoy having them displayed.


Do you remember my chest of drawers makeover? It goes great in Ellie's room now!



Are you wondering where I hide all the toys? In the closet.







Sharing this with...

No comments:

Post a Comment