Friday, December 16, 2011

Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree

I'm joining the Christmas Tree Linky Party over at Five Days...5 Ways. So....here are a couple of my trees and some other odds and ends.

I'll start with one of my favorites. My feather tree. I made the tree and collected the Old World ornaments when I was child.


Do you have a pickle ornament on your tree?


My big tree is turquoise and gold. I'm thinking next year I'll do turquoise and white with bird and burlap ornaments. 


Not a tree, I know, but I had to share my paper village I'm working on. I've got the barn, a house and the general store finished. There are probably ten more but we'll save those for next year.


I also have this Merry Christmas banner that came with the paper village. You know I only paid $4 for all of it?


Ribbon tied in a bow + berry sprig = Christmas wreath!


We have a family tree and the girls have a pink tree but I haven't gotten around to taking pictures of them. I look forward to seeing everyone else's trees linked up!


five days five ways christmas linky party | because every day is different

No comments:

Post a Comment