Friday, September 14, 2012

The Letter D

As this pregnancy comes to an end, our school time is getting a little less extensive. Translation: This should be a short post.
  • I went through Preschool Alphabet's archives for the letter D to decide which themes and activities to use, like "D is for Dog.
  • I also used the prewriting practice and other dinosaur printables from Confessions of a Homeschooler
  • I love this Five Little Ducks printable from PickleBums. We also listened to this bilingual song.
  • Ellie decorated her letter D with dots from a paint chip card. (I have seen paint chip cards used for all kinds of fun crafts on Pinterest. However, I do not approve of going to a paint store and snagging paint chip samples for crafts - it abuses a great service that paint suppliers provide. Anyway, my point is use what you have on hand. I happened to keep all my paint chip samples from our house building process and figured I might as well put them to use.) 



No comments:

Post a Comment