Saturday, June 18, 2011

Chest of Drawers Makeover


Okay, here is the second makeover project I've been working on. It also belonged to my grandfather and means a lot to me. After refinishing the dresser, this was a breeze! This is my best "before" picture (embarrassing, I know) as it didn't cross my mind until I had started sanding! In my defense, I took this just as a reference before heading to Lowe's:


It required a lot more sanding but only required two quick coats of paint. I would still like to find a good protective topcoat to add though. The hardware was in pretty good shape and a good friend convinced me to keep it and not switch it out for something new ;-)



 Here is the "after" picture. The paint color is called "Feeling Blue?" to which I respond, "No but I think I'm in love" :-)




Linking up with...



No comments:

Post a Comment