Saturday, June 11, 2011

Welcome Hannah Rose!

Now that the new addition to our family is over a month old, we are finally getting adjusted. Making sure big sister gets enough attention while also taking care of the new baby has been a challenge! The lack of sleep is completely worth it when I look at that beautiful face! We are so thankful that God has blessed us with two adorable daughters and are honored to have the privilege of raising them to be faithful Christians. 


For now, Hannah Rose is sleeping in this:

A bassinet given to my grandmother when my mother was born. Her friend was from Germany and the bassinet was hand made there. This is the third generation and fifth child to use it! When I was pregnant with Ellie, my mother-in-law helped me update it with the bedding you see here.



Ironically, my crafty friend Katie (who I mentioned here and here) made this beautiful wreath to decorate my hospital door during my stay. Isn't it perfect?! And did you notice? It is the exact same two prints that I used for my bassinet over two years ago. She got the tutorial from this site. I think it would make a great gift for a baby shower or for various holidays. I want to make one for Valentine's day like the one GardenMama shows in her tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment