Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Little Girls' Tea Party

My good friend Katie just hosted a tea party for her daughter's third birthday. Ellie and I both had so much fun that I'm not sure who enjoyed it more! Katie was kind enough to let me post some pictures to share with you all. I wanted to feature her party because she is so creative and I know I will be stealing some of these ideas in the future :)

Beautiful (and yummy!) pink cake pops, tea sandwiches and pink tea

Table setting for the party

This centerpiece is gorgeous with the eyelet trim. You can find how-to instructions on my last post.

Miss Katie getting Ellie "accessorized" for tea :)

They are all dolled up! I love the embellishments Katie added to the hats.

Katie made their necklaces out of gumballs!

The girls enjoyed tea sandwiches, cookies and fruit salad.

Ellie is STILL wearing her ring and earrings from the party. She calls it her "ling ling" (bling bling - thanks Mimi)

Ellie was pretty worn out from all the fun. Thanks for the great party Katie!


















No comments:

Post a Comment