Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Easter!

What do you think of my Easter tree? A good friend gave me these cute egg ornaments to decorate my feather tree. I love this little tree! I use it at Christmas in the girls' room, add felt hearts to it for Valentine's day and now I get to use it for Easter decorations too :-) Speaking of Easter, I found some great uses for the leftover plastic eggs. I want to make one of these cute caterpillars for Ellie and I hope to make these to help her practice her alphabet.

This weekend we are reminded of the sacrifice our Savior made on our behalf. My hope and prayer is that we will remember the power of His resurrection with this same intensity all year and that we will never forget what a privilege it is to partake in the Lord's supper each Sunday in remembrance of Him. 
"Or do you not know that all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus have been baptized into His death? Therefor we have been buried with Him through baptisum into death, so that as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Fater, so we too might walk in newness of life. For if we have become united with Him in the likeness of His death, certainly we shall also be in the likeness of His ressurrection..." - Romans 6:3-5

1 comment: