Thursday, February 2, 2012

Valentine Mailboxes



I'm getting out our Valentine decor to enjoy for the next two weeks so I thought I'd snap a few pics of our heart mailboxes. You have probably already seen these little mailboxes for sale at Target in the dollar bins. They carry them every year around Valentine's day. I'm on the lookout for some new ideas and uses for them. I'd love for you to share your own ideas or links to inspiration :)
















Sharing this with...
A little inspiration * bear rabbit bear *Bubbly Nature Creations 
French Country Cottage * House of Hepworths * I can teach my child
I {heart} naptime *It's Overflowing * Oopsey Daisy * Positively Splendid 
Ruby Jean  *Six Sisters StuffTatertots and Jello  *The Delectable Home
 The Girl Creative *The Grant Life *The Southern Institute * Whipperberry

No comments:

Post a Comment