Friday, February 10, 2012

Valentine Crafts

Have I told you that Valentine's Day is my FAVORITE holiday?! My love started as a little girl. I would wake up Valentine's morning to a trail of footprints. Following the footprints throughout the house, I would find lovely surprises along the way - balloons, chocolates and confetti. At the end of the trail I would find Valentine cards, my mom's delicious heart cookies and even presents! I declared to my parents that the  footprints were from the Valentine Bear and he has visited our house ever since!

It is fitting that my mother-in-law found this book for the girls :)


Here are some crafts that Ellie and I have been working on for Valentine's day:

I found these ideas at Meet the Dubiens and Crafty Nature.



I used a free printable from My Sister's Suitcase, to make the hubby's gift. Shh! Don't tell him ;)



You can find the instructions for these cute heart doily shirts at The Artful Parent.



 What projects are you working on?




Sharing this with...

No comments:

Post a Comment