Saturday, February 11, 2012

Ready for Valentine's Day!

I think we are finally decorated for Valentine's Day. Let me give you a look around.


Pink and red tissue paper pom-poms on a string of cotton candy pink bakers twine.


Clothespins hold the felt hearts in place. 


Our mailboxes hold valentines for each family member but are not to be opened until February 14th!


I found this canvas on clearance at Hobby Lobby after Valentine's day three years ago. I used it to keepsake my now three year old's handprint. Precious :)



I guess this is as close as I'll get to a mantel display since I don't have a fireplace!


My jars wrapped in twine had to make an appearance.


Do you see that lovely silver vase? I bought it at Goodwill this week for $2! It was pretty tarnished but I polished it up with a little baking soda and water. It looks as good as new now.




This is my favorite of all the valentine printables floating around online. You can download it at The Bonjour Family.


 I still can't believe that I snatched up these mercury glass candlesticks for a buck a piece at World Market!



A few more pretties on my shelf. Including a free printable from Oopsey Daisy.


A friend gave me this lovely piece. I had to hang it up and leave the unfinished edges exposed.
There's more but that's enough pictures for now. Are you ready for Valentine's Day?!



Sharing this with...

No comments:

Post a Comment