Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Changes


Hi! Remember me? Probably not :) It has been a long time! This pregnancy has definitely taken a toll on me. The blog went on the back burner when the nausea set in and, unfortunately, it never went away! But now I'm nearing the end and finding it necessary to rest a little bit more and so here I am - with my feet propped up.

Many things have taken place in the last several months but one that I am very excited about is the beginning of our homeschool journey. I hope to chronicle some of our experiences and activities along the way. Ellie is loving it!

Like most things in my life, homeschooling is going to be a work in progress. One thing I know for sure is that I want to instill in my children the desire to be lifelong learners, to develop a Christlike love and to always be centered on God's word. And that is where this journey begins.



Today, I am thankful that God has blessed me with the stewardship of my two (soon to be three!) precious children and the privilege I have to be their first teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment