Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Big News

A few weeks back I announced that...


Yep. This was a total surprise and it took me a little while to get over the shock! I have a barely three year old and 10 month old, so I wasn't exactly looking to add a newborn to the mix. However, I fully believe God is in control. I'm thankful for this tremendous blessing and can't wait for the next several months to pass! Seriously. I have felt pretty lousy and have been taking a break from blogging and basically everything. In the mean time, I am constantly on a quest to find something I can drink. Most fluids make me even more nauseous so it is a constant battle finding what I can stomach.

Last week's winner was spa water. An ice cold pitcher of water with slices of lemon, lime and cucumber. It was so yummy and refreshing! I've also been adding lemon zest to my water and I've heard it provides even more health benefits if you use the zest. Enjoy...pregnant or not!












Sharing this with...

No comments:

Post a Comment